LF Consulting is able to carry out detailed technical planning on opportunities funded directly by the European Union, in favor of companies whose core business is in the field of research, innovation and training.
- Prompt and continuous information about all funding opportunities and on any new development in the EU legislation, with indications on the strategy to follow.
- Selection of valuable and reliable European partners to involve in the projects the company wishes to promote. LF has a comprehensive network of partners who can be involved in partnerships necessary to participate to European tenders.
- Identification of priority sectors at the EU level and development of an ad hoc strategy.
- Technical assistance in drawing up proposals. LF’s support covers all the stages of preparation of a proposal, from preparing the first draft, to discussing with the EU officers in charge, amending the proposal and coordinating the activity of all partners involved.
European Help Desk
The European Held Desk’s first objective is to promote the EU culture by involving corporations in training/informative initiatives, together with the EU main players, EU officials, lobbyists, experts in European affairs and the European industrial federations.
The meetings, seminars, conventions and workshops that are organized are all meant to increase awareness on existing and future opportunities for businesses within the EU and to spread a correct knowledge on the current policies followed by EU institutions.
The ultimate objective is to facilitate the client’s evaluation of interesting projects the EU may offer and to reduce by 2/3 costs that are usually required completing the whole procedure.
- Allow the client to rely on a fully operational base, with all the technical competencies, that can deliver high level services.
- Provide the client with a representative office in Brussels and an official mailing address
- Manage the representative office in Brussels and coordinate the activity with the different counterparts.
- Provide free of charge to clients using LF rep office services the pre-evaluation of projects/opportunities.
- Provide the necessary training to the client’s staff who resides in Brussels.